Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Did You Know/Digital Text

I didn't know a lot of the stuff they were talking about in the presentation. I learned a lot of cool stuff to. One of the things that stood out to me was the country of India has more honor kids than America has kids. Another thing that caught my attention was the first commercial text message was sent in December of 1992. I thought that was cool because I was born on December 20, 1992. Finally the last thing is that there are about 540,000 words in the English language.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know a lot of that info either. That's pretty cool that you were born the same year that the first commercial text message was sent. I'm pretty sure you know every word in the English dictionary Mitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I didn't any of the things they were talking about in the video either. :) Like the picture you uploaded.

    ReplyDelete