Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SORRY

I thought that it was going to be hard at first, but then I realized that I knew a lot more people than I thought I would. I have friends down here that are smart so they are helping me get caught up, and they are willing to help when help is needed. I'm taking a Interactive Media Class because they didn't have the same thing you taught. The Spanish teacher said that she has had students from Oskaloosa before and that their Spanish II was harder than Oskies. So now I'm in Consumer Math; it deals with taxes, budgets, and basically deals with life outside of school. They don't have Biology II, so I'm in General Science. The rest are basically the same. In some ways I miss Oskie, but in some ways I don't. Until next time I bid you goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment